Here's what satisfied Fundraiser participants have said:
Hopscotch helped our youth group raise money for our mission trip. We could never have made that much with a yard sale! Hopscotch was so easy to work with. They made it easy for our youth group to raise money!"
The Hopscotch fundraiser was stress free. I would recommend this to any organization looking for a hassle free way to raise money."
We are excited to offer groups a fun way to work together and raise funds for their organization!
- Get higher prices than a rummage sale
- Make more money than a car wash or bake sale
- Gain exposure for your organization by doing good for the community
Fundraising is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Gather gently used children's and teen's clothing, toys, and equipment from members and supporters of your organization. Click here to see a list of accepted items. You may consider selling t-shirts and accessories branded with your organization's logo. Please let us know if you intend to take advantage of this option.
- Have a tagging party! Present your taggers with the "Six Simple Steps for Successful Seasonal Consignment."
- Work as a HopSTAR at the current Hopscotch Consignment Event. Fundraisers must work a combined 20 hours, but remember this can be split among many members. Don't forget that Dads are needed for setup day and the Pre-Sale Event. Teens are great for the 1/2 Price Saturday sale and sorting shifts!
- New to all of this? No worries. Hopscotch is committed to helping you and your organization every step of the way to make the most of this opportunity.
Different Ways to Fundraise
Hopscotch offers two ways to fundraise: Consign for a Cause and Charity Showcase. Click below to determine which program best meets your organization needs. If you have any questions, reach out. We're here to help.